Who hates waffles? Said no one ever!
Well, try my new recipe for a delicious keto waffle meal! Dust off your waffle maker and try my recipe this weekend. In fact, make a batch for the week.
Ingredients for two servings:
- 2 packets Health-Wise Natural Flavored Protein Pancake Mix*
- 1 serving-size packet Hemp Hearts*
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1 tsp each cinnamon and cardamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of salt
Beat together eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix together until smooth. When waffle pan is ready, brush with butter or ghee and pour in the waffle mix and spread it evenly in the waffle wells. Cook each batch according to your waffle maker. *These items can be purchased in our office.
- Nutritional info! Each serving contains approximately 32 grams of protein, 12 grams of fat, and 5 net carbs.
- Choc Zero Maple Syrup! Pick up a bottle today. <1 net carb per teaspoon.
- Be creative! Add an egg and sausage link or bacon strip to the meal.
- Make ahead. On the weekends, I prepare 16 waffles (8 servings) so I can just pop 2 in the toaster on those busy mornings. They will keep in the fridge for a week but you can also freeze them. Enjoy.
Download at Keto WafflesLeave a reply →