This quick Shrimp N’ Salsa Cup refreshing meal takes about five minutes to prepare, is inexpensive to make, and has a great presentation when served. Look like a gourmet chef with minimal effort: Did I mention it tastes great too? Each serving contains approximately 30 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat, and 8 grams of carbs. Enjoy on any of the Key Diets today.
- 6 oz cooked bay shrimp or prawns
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium avocado, chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion, chopped
- Jalapeno peppers, as many as you like
- Fresh squeezed lime or lemon juice
- Garnish of chopped cilantro, basil or any other herb
- Butter lettuce or cabbage leaves
Rinse lettuce and pat dry. Mix the chopped ingredients with the shrimp; season with salt, pepper, and fresh lime juice. Place the shrimp salsa mix atop 3 or 4 lettuce leaves. Serve chilled.
Change it up: If you like, toss it all in a bowl and pour over a bed of lettuce, use pre-made salsa in place of the chopped vegetables, or use chicken instead.
Download at Shrimp N’ Salsa CupsLeave a reply →